|Built up area sq. mts.||2155. Sq.Mts. sq.mts|
|Technology Enabled Learning Spaces||1 Classrooms with LCD Projector|
|Seminar Halls||Multi-Purpose Hall|
|Specialized Facilities and Equipment for Teaching, Learning and Research||K-yan in built computer, sound system, Projector , Interactive White Board and Two Laptops ,Inflibnet & Refernece cabins.|
b) Extra-curricular activities – sports, outdoor and indoor games
The college has its huge playground for sports activities.
Outdoor and indoor games:
The facilities available for outdoor games are: football, cricket, volleyball and athletics and indoor gameske boxing bag, chess and carom board etc.
There is a multipurpose auditorium which is utilized for classes, workshops, seminars, conferences, cultural activities, recreation, indoor games and training programmes for Karate and Yoga.
It has bench press, weight lifting set, butterfly peg deck, 6 station multi-gym, dumbbells, chest expander, arm curler, body vibrator; tread mill (jogger), stationary cycle and Gym ball etc.
A separate room is made available for NSS.
Cultural activities are conducted in Multi Purpose Auditorium with sound system.
Health and Hygiene
• First Aid kits are available.
• Well maintained 3 wash room spaces.
• 2 Waters cooler with a purifier - 2 ROs.
• Two toilets Rooms for boys and two toilets for girls respectively
• The first floor of the college is constructed with Multi- purpose auditorium along with projector, Girls ‘Common Room and 8 classrooms during the last four years for maximum utilization. Language Lab with language lab software was developed. Library was updated with recent publication and reference cabins with separate computers and Inflibnet.The College has the internet facilities for all the students
1) Library provides open access services for teachers.
2) IT zone for accessing e-resources namely N-List) –
3) BSNL Broadband internet connection 10mbps speed.
4) Reprographic facility and scanner are available.
The space is under CCTV Surveillance.